Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Chai,Evryone!

Ello...and Happy Enjoyin' the Chinese Celebration!
Just went to church this mornin' and I was so sleepy..Damn!I almost sleep in the church.....I really SUCKS...I told my sis that if I fell asleep,wake me up...I was really struggling to stay awake especially the part where the priest was preaching...huhu...Luckily,it was Father Fundes....huhu...
Then after that we went to Warisan Square...We had our Breakfast/Lunch at this restaurant called Hong KOng -Sumthin-...I don't really give a damn bout that restaurant...I really hate/will anti that restaurant for the rest of my life!...Damn/go to rotten hell those ARROGANT/sombong ja lebih chinese people....Just becoz we're locals...we don't have Dynasty Tang or whatever's blood in our vain doesn't mean we stupid or not special...we're the CUSTOMER which they have to give respect to....WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPEN?

I tell u what!We came to the restaurant and was sitted(okay,that's still the nice,nice part) BUT then,we ordered the menu...and I was like "okay,didn't I tell u guys that I hate EXPENSIVE chinese restaurant's food?" to my family...well,that's the fact la....I really hate them...coz the more expensive the restaurant gets,the more arrogant the people are;at least to me la,yg tdk tau cina langsong....So I leave it to my parents to order(coz FYI => I Really HATE expensive restaurant,I prefer the restaurant/gerai in KL we went last holidays,where it was run by CHinese people juga BUT nice ones...I love 'em eventhough they were strangers to me...hehe..my food only cost RM2.80 and it was worth it...)Okay samBong citer....So,the order taker(sorry,I don't know what they are called..Are they were called Waiter/treses too?) was takin' and busy talkin while I was busy takin' to him about my drinks which he doesn't here at all...so at last I raise my voice....okay,done with the order part...here comes the most BIKIN PANAZ part...The waiteress of the restaurant gave as the spoon and she was like just throwin' the spoon at us...it is similar to lie lempar-lempar sudu di meja....RUDE Betul...and my parents were like "PALAN-PALAN SIKIT BHA!WE PAY TO HAVE GOOD SERVICE!"And apa lagi..I joined too la...I almost blurted out my theory; more expensive the restaurant gets,the more arrogant the people are...haha.....Okay,now I'm mad after talkin about this topic...

After leavin that filthy place...I request my parents to go to TIMES bookstore...well,hehe...I want to find the Twilight sequel book of course..hehe...came back home afterhalf a day jln2 and feelin tired n' exhausted with an empty hand..huhu...maybe it finish stock oredy in KK..huhu...I wonder if there's still any bookstore that jual that book....huhu..want to go to the bookstore at 1B but it haven't done with the construction yet......

So after arriving Home....fell asleep on my tilam...and I sleep and sleep for 6 hours straight...huhu..and now I'm awake and tpaksa tolong my mum prepare food to cook for CNY..they said we'll be celebrating it in my Kampong => KUALA PENYU!!hehe..proud to have a little TATANA blood in ma vain....okay that's all peepS..Bub-bye..and happy celebrating CNY! But to those students2 all around the world especially Form 4 of SMSM...Don't furget YOUR ASSIGNMENT..Mwahaha...I want to STRESS ya'll....haha....Coz I'm stress too Babey!..haha...
TEKANAN!!!~~~~

1 comments:

Leona Wai said...

Ui,babey oh!!!Mcm 'xiah' sdh!!!Mmng patut kena ajar 2 org gitu!!!Umban dia blk 2 spoon ba!!

Post a Comment