Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Heaven God has Saved Me From Destruction

Hahaha...suprise by the title?
Well,It's about my Celcom Broadband....I thought I lost tit oredy the other day..So,last friday,Cat was mad at me bcoz I didn't give her any information for our Moral assignment...anD I felt so ashamed la kan...coz it feels like u're the only one that didn't cooperate...I feel like a PARASITE
So, that day I plan to go City MaLL for the Wifi there to find information....After arriving home,I quickly charge my Laptop and Get Ready to City Mall....my parent kept fussing about me losing the Broadband...at that time we were already in the car to CT Mall....they then ask me to double check.....and after checkin it...PRAISE THE HOLY LORD!.....It was there...that's explain why I can live again...hehe....Now i can check my Fs and my Blog again....YeaY!

1 comments:

Leona Wai said...

Haha,jes takut separuh mati!!!!

Post a Comment