Tuesday, January 20, 2009

~~Just Another DaY at SchOOL~~

Just another day at school….luckily, we only have to stay at school until 1.00 p.m…even though it’s the most little I got to spend time at school…it felt like the day’s never gonna end…But I try to push myself to be strong…argh…I feel so tired…But at least I get the chance to him again today…and tomorrow….and tomorrowwwwww and tomorrrwww……
Leona told us today that there’s gonna be a choir and dance audition…I really want to join the choir…well,it’s for the merits of coz….haha…then I want to join the dance BcoZ I really like to DANCE…haha….even though its just for the performance on Teachers’ Day, but they said they need to audition people again….they say it only limited to 10 dancers only…Well, I really hope I’m one of them…hehehe…got homework again today…had to finish Chemistry and History notes…got to finish Maths exercises….During Moral,Teacher Flavia told us about what we’ll(my class) be doing in the future and about our career….Then,something struck me…I was like thinking by myself and asking “Am I going to University and stand alone and Work someday?huh?me?I don’t think I can do that…it’s just that I’m not matured enough…”huhu…I can’t possibly be working…Okay,I better end this topic or I’ll be stress even more than I am now…
Huhu…I think I fell in love with him the second time…ShYt!...I though I’ll be over him..-like forever…..BUT I went Head over heels on him again…It’s just that he so cute with his uncomb hair…ARGH!I’m so crazy….but I tell you what…To be honest,I really feel like taking picture of him…Now that I’m at home,I really MISS him a lot..God..I Miss Him so much…But I’m quiet sad about something..it just bothers me so much that I can’t sleep..LOL….Its just that I think he only considers me as a friend rather than the girl that likes him…OH God…I really hates this…I HATE THIS PART RIGHT HERE!!!!!I think its because that I was really like Happy-go-lucky with him instead of the previous serious girl I used to be when I’m with him…so,maybe he thinks that I got over Him already…I’m starting to cry now…Tears pouring SlowlY,Down these cheeks…Huhu…So,I think I’m just going to watch him from afar…even though he will have nice looking girl all around him and I’m crying behind him…But that’s okay…at least I had the chance to see him with wind bruising his hair…I really wanted to touch his hair…hahha…LOL…okay,now I really feel weird and awkward when I talked about him..It’s just that when I mention about him…It is concentrated on him and his handsome face…ahhhh…hahahaha…This is SOOOOOO FUNNY……I became a different girl when I talk about Him…I feel sweet,and cheeky,and goofy and girlish…and smiling all that time…haha…Okay…That’s all about me today folks…hahaha…..I will stop while I can or It goes on FOREVER!hahaha...ToTTLes~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment