Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DamN ! I haTe This SickNess!

FORGETNESS DISORDER!!

That's what I'm having now...huhu...I had just forgot my password the other day...and I lost my text book for BM,BI and aDD Maths... and lost my pencil case with my new pendrive in it....and NOW....my CaLCULATOR...
BUUUUUTTTTT.........
Luckily, Celine phoned me and ask me about changing my templates for this blog....and I ask her about my calculator...then,she told me that Cat keep it for me.......THANX A LOT CATTTT!!!!!!!!LOVE YA!!!!haha...~~nasib~~....huhu..i panic nie at home searching for that calculator...its very important to me coz i'll be doin' the 2 subject about calculating...MATHS and aDD mATHs....ArgH~I can't live without my CALCULATOR~....(hehe...sbb mlas mo kira guna tgn)...

Lot of Hwork owh today....after 3 hrs of stuDy..I stiLL haven't manage to finish my MAths....huhu...told ya I can't live without my CALCULATOR....

0 comments:

Post a Comment