Sunday, January 18, 2009

Intro...Preface....hahaha...LOL...

I hate it when I started to 4get all of my passwords...luckily,I still remember my friendster' password or my life would be ruin 4eva...if I 4get that one,i'll surely 4get the others...and I have to make a new profile for the 5th time...and now I have a new BLOG!(my 2nd BLOG..hehe...still blame it on the forgetness disorder..well,I 4got the passworD)...well,i have no regretion on making a new blog as the 1st one is a total CRAP! I hate it....well,because (1) I hate it (2) I hate it and (3) I don't like it...huhu...i can't even find any good templates...i ask Celynn to help me with it but she can't...haha...wanna know why.......BECAUSE of the PASSWORD of course....hahaha...LOL...i'm feel so retarded!(coz what i'm sayin till this point doesn't make sense...)...sorry guys....i still had to work on my english.....so excuse me for my mistake...and i'm so sorry for all my lame jokes....i want to be funny BUT all my jokes doesn't make sense...
huhu....FORGETNESS DISORDER!!!

I am so... TOTALLY MISSING TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!Currently hearing DECODE by PARAMORE, the OST in Twilight....owh GOD,I miss Edward Cullen...he's so cute...I've been liking him since he was in Harry Potter:Goblet of Fire.....But I hate it when they end his character just by letting his character die in the movie....he starred as Cho's Boyfriend...Cho's the girl Harry had a crush on.....huhu...talking about Crush,i had just remembered about my crush on a guy in my school....I just couldn't 4get bout him...shyt!this is really hurtin' me...I hope I could 4get him sooner and just be FRIENDS...huhu...now,i'm hearing Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade which TOTALLY remind me of him...this song will always reminds me of him...i just don't no why....It doesn't even have any connection with my life but the song really suits him...hahaha....i'm so weird sometimes...my Genk knows that too...
Genk Karatz....
That what my group's being called.....It started just as a name to signifies our group...BUt then,we got on serious on it and build a PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATION on Fs...haha..BUT just for the 9 of us....but Kenny joined it all of the sudden...But that doesn't mean he's in the group.....okay,stop talking bout Kenny or it'll never ends.....haha..our GenG consist of:
- Me
- Leona(Group Leader) aka Kishona
- Celine aka Celynn ( no difference except the spelling)
- Catharina aka Cat (with a shorter name)
- Colette aka Col8 ( I just used my cousin's style on spelling her name as they have the same name)
- Joanne Aka Ju-on ( as the famous ghost...hahahahah...)
- Quinnie aka FISHBALL ( hahaha...it suits her coz of her rounded face)
- Yvonne aka U-Know Yunho, the group leader of a Korean Band which ME,CAT and Yvon admires the most,TVXQ/DBSK)but i don't know if they still admirer the band..me?i'm still in love with DBSK.......Yongwonhe TohoShinki!
- and Lastly,the last member entered our group, AUDREY aka Suts(Sutung in long name)hahah...until now I still don't know why they call her that....
Our group have been through a lot last year...some of us sometimes fight....some of us hated each other.....BUT Friendship Will Last Longer Than Anger......
That's why,at the end of each day, we would still held each other hand and go home happily...well,we didn't actually held hands coz our group leader doesn't like it....she thinks it too Girlish....haha...SORRY LEON!.....To be Honest, I hated it too......as much as her...that's why I can get along with her...when I started schooling in SM St. Michael, Penampang...Leona, Colette and Celine was my very Best Friends...and now,I still treat them as my Bestest Friends....Bcoz BFFs is the friends you had the first time you entered the school and still stick with you until now....because they didn't judge you the first time they introduced themselves to you...and I still remembered that ol' Suseela aka SUSHI who sat beside me the first time I entered the class.....She was so qiuet then,we didn't even talk to each other more than a minute.....huhu..well,except for school work...I miss her so much that now she went to study in Canada...hrmmm...what is she be doing right now?is she doing fine just like the first time I was in my new school?huhu....

0 comments:

Post a Comment