Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sedey owH~`

I Hate HiM sooo MucH...dia tau sdh sy suka dia,tp dia mo lg kasi Jealous sy...Sh*T btl...I alMosT Cry owh td..tyM BiO lah tue...I haTe hiM!!!!! I can be sOOO sensiTive sumtyms especially if it's about him...so,I told Cat about that...at leasT she unDersTAnD...ThanX Again CaT!!!hahaha....

I'm soo maD with Him owh....BuT still I can't get over him...WhY??I'm soo Sad...maybe this time,I really fell hard on him...ishk....bikin sakit hati...anD kesian diZ JoannE...Joanne yang kana aim jadi victim dia...jd VICTIMIZE!..huhu..Sorry Joanne!(hehe..apology bg pihak tu llaki..hehe)
Tlampau seday nie...when he's there,my feeling is stronger or more sensitive than ever owh..Like if that time,I'm happy..then,I'll be more happier if I see him...If I'm saD,better not get near me...

Anyway,2morow got KAWAD KAKI practice..our class was choosen to WAKIL school to go against other school...YEAY!!!! hope all the boys CooPerate....huhu..or it'll turn out to be disaster...

okay,that's all for today....DiZ hujan pun preTTy scary...got thunder and all that...and more scarier,I'm the only one wh's still awake..it all the Maths Hwork fault...huhu...k la...buB~ByE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

jesss !!! memang sa yang jaD VICTIM dari 1st dayy lagii !!!
ishhhh ...kesian sa btul !!! tadi lagii ...
memang teruk lahhh sa kenaa ...=.=

jess ...sorry k....

Mccc said...

oh uits who's the guy yg kasi jadi joanne victim hah? haha

~Jca~ said...

haha..kesian gia Joanne..Mc..kalau ko tau,diam2 ja...

Leona Wai said...

c ehem2 ah jes....

Mccc said...

aku ndak tahu la. may i know? heee if you tell me laaa d skul jess. haha but dont force urself laa if dunwann kio:)

~Jca~ said...

how to tell if jauh2...huhu...nnt la i tell u...but i just wanna 4get him oredy la....hope i can....don't laugh when u know who...

Post a Comment