Saturday, January 24, 2009

Still LOL-ing!

OMyGosh! I almost burst my tummy becoz of laughing today...it's all bcoz Joanne's webcam la dat...haha...I'm burst into tears just by seeing the stupid face that we make..
although I really wanted to go karaoke with them them BUT damn broadband..they SUCKS sometimes!..But I really had much fun while me,leona , joanne and celynn took these pictures...I really tried my best not to laugh my head off coz my parents were sleeping upstairs...

~Some of the Pix that we took~



Joanne is Really making Laugh
evrytime i see this Picture..


This Too!


At Last,a decent picture of us being good...
BUT you haven't seen nothin' yet!



See! Told ya...you've seen nothin' yet..
I'm laughing my ass out at that..and now too.....
AttenTion!
-Penyakit Wakaka strikes again!~

I'm still laughing!


LOL! still struggling too settle down!



okay! LOL..why is it on ma face?!

After seeing that, you haven't seen the other right? that is just 40% of it...haha...I'm happy today..LOL...it reminds me of Enchanted we saw yesterday during BM class...Giselle look so innocent and the boys in our class started to shout,"Tekanan! Tekanan!" especially when Giselle discovered how to feel ANGRY!..hahaha...nyway, today I made my own version of Genk Karatz Vid...But so hard to upload that...anyway..toDDleS!~~



6 comments:

Blueblue-sky :) said...

Wakakakaka..
Mampuz sy ktawa!
Lawak woh kmu!!
Mcm tue ari d umah Jo-N jg..

Leona Wai said...

Doi,jes kaC tayang lg muka sy yg mcm tai!!!!Malu saya oh!!!Ko ingat ko ja mo mampus ka von?!Kmi lg 2 ari smpi mum jes mara kn jes,haha!!!!E2 la ko x p!!!

Anonymous said...

memang lol lahhh !!!!
ahh muka leona mcm babi ...
hehehe...main2 ja ...

Leona Wai said...

jga ko joan!!

Anonymous said...

lek bha ..mrs ma...hehehe

~Jca~ said...

haha..sy tdk tau pun kamu ada ber-komen2 dia sini...kadang2 sy tdk kisah tu..haha..funny kan..ko nmpak ja tue gmbar dgn muka syyg berabis sdh ketawa tue..odoi,sy tgk blk pun mo pecah perut owh ketawa..

Post a Comment