Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh Crap,I can't go to their CONCERT!

As I was surfin the internet,*wonderin why I wasnt study?*...I went to Youtube and search for American Sweetheart-Fall out boy...But unfortunately,they dont have it in our country kunun...But I discovered DBSK's new MV...wow!2 single olredy owh..I must admit that I'm A BIG FAN of them...and still many people says them gays...but its okay..I'm an open-minded fan.....he he...

That Video is their 2nd single since Mirotic *i'm not sure lar*...It was called SURVIVOR...It was cool and the dancing was okay lar..but I admit,I've seen better from them...BUT its okay...DBSK yongwonhi!but I wonder why all their song is in Japan..maybe they want to provide song for thier 4th Concert Tour in ASIA!and I heard one of it is in KL!!!!!!!!ARGHHHH!!!!Damn..I Can't GO! Xiah is so CUTE!!!!!!

If you guys have time,watch it lar if you guys want...here's the URL for SURVIVOR...
Please note:once you click these url,you will navigate away from this page...

SurVivor by DBSK

The 1st single was called BOLERO by DBSK too...its a ballad...no comment la..it was okay for me..but sometimes-once I remembered the song,It will stuck in my head the whole day...
It was in Japan...too....and Xiah!Argh!!!!!He is so CUTE!*for me lar*

Bolero by DBSK


Better finish study SEJARAH oredy lar...~toddles~
XIAH!!!!!is so CUTE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment