Friday, February 13, 2009

My "Friday,The 13th"

Why am I not surprise that my day today is soooo full of HATE?! Why is it full of HATE?! 1. coz it's 13 Feb,Friday.....today.. So what? 1. I have a pretty Freakin' Bad Day
10 Reason Why...
1. I have a sore throat today...My throat really hurt that I want to cut it out! 2. My first day of period... 3. I even ALMOST hate my friends today... 4. I realise that I don't want to let him go....he he... 5. Coz I'm gonna miss him so much. 6. I hope soo much for something that I will never ever get..*squeak*him*squeak*! 7. I'm annoyed with someone today... 8. I AM REALLY ANNOYED WITH SOMEONE TODAY..when I say annoyed,I REALLY MEAN IT! 9. Dust, Dust.....those F*cKin Dust in my house that causes my SORE THROAT! 10.Stress with homework and TEACHERS and SCHOOL!
huhu...our Civic discussion didn't turns out so well...huhu..I'm really having a bad mood today..Sorry guys if any of you are offended by my mood..Well,besa lar...1st day *JUICE* bha!haha...lgpun 2morow is Valentine's Day and i've been single for almost 16 years and that really ruins the mood...It's not that I'm desperate...i don't give a damn shyt about being single BuT the whole thing make me Jealous sometimes...coz I've been hopin' for something that wasn't meant for me,*Dating*!....huhu...I Really Hate this day!

DAMN SHYT F*CKIN YOU,FRI the 13th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment