Thursday, February 12, 2009

Damn ConstructiOn!

O gosh! My house really deeply look like a piece of shyt shaped like a house...all those rubbish and pilakerz punya footprints yg itam2 di tndas...Ewwwww!!!!!My room which I share with my sistaS got no ELECTRICITY....only our room!my bro syiok2 on lmpu and aircond....mentang2 la dia aircond and kami teda...and Now,we can't even turn on the lights...damn!it must be wiring thing...huhu...when I came into my house this evening,the first look and thought that crosses my mind was,"are we Quarantine?"(Spelling check..is my spelling right?..teehee..)...wanna know why I said that?

BECAUSE!

tHEre are PlaSTiCs EvRYwheRe!
All The FuRniTurEs is CoveRed with PlasTics!
And Even ThE LivinG rooM turneD inTo a KiTcHEn!
BcOZ DuSt,DuSt,DuST in EveRy CoRneR of oUR KiTcHEn!

TAkANAn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment