Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Under construction...

huhu...ma house under construction owh...and ol' those pilakerZ are there...eee.....freaky owh...and the renovation pun yg teda2 nie...my dad completely block the way to the kitchen..that means I/we can't shortcut to the kitchen anymore...We have to pass a room first..I was so frustrated by that..adakah tiba2 mo bt room di tangah2 room?macamana la tue?...Eee....biar la tue..not ma money jg..huhu...dad sy yg suka..yg penting I don't have to pay anything right?
Huhu..mau abis sdh Angpaw lor....this year form 4,got many books to buy owh..mcm la sy nie kaya sgt?...coz when I have to buy books or anything,I have to get money from my own purse...and could you imagine that...huhu..my dad said I have to be independent lor...Tp nasib besa sdh..coz I've been doing so(money from own pocket) since 4 years ago...huhu..tpaksa la save money evry day..dat's why I rarely eat lunch or eat tym rehat in school....not becoz I'm in a diet but becoz I'm in a budget la...

Joanne got home early today and the class was a bit quiet..huhu..and our genk too...walaupun maC bising but without one member,we're short on laughs..huhu...and today..byk kali sy kana *krikk*krikk*krikk*....I feel like a kid owh..so small and tiny....my genk balik2 tdk layan...like Reagan said,"tdk kana layan bha kan"..haha...but it's okay guys....haha..and so penat owh today..got home,then TIDURRrrrrr...ZZzzzzzzz...But at least I manage to finish my Maths hwork..Fhew,Maths hwork is not so hard except the lukis2 and the determine2 part...and I tell what...It was a lot too.....took me 2 days to finish it..hehe...katara betul pa-malas!

Anyway,that's all for today...will be posting some pics of my house under construction soon...hope you guys like and enjoy it...but got to gambar waktu tue pilakerZ sdh pulang lar or they'll get perasan....~toDDleS~

2 comments:

Leona Wai said...

Kmi ada kaC krik2 ko ka kemarin jes??!!!Sory!!!!Sy x sdr!!!Sory once again psl trtumbuk ko td!!!!

~Jca~ said...

hahaha...
tiapa bha..tu lar cat ckp suara sy tlampau kecil...

Post a Comment