Saturday, February 28, 2009

ArgH!High StreSS leveL~~

Wow...it has been a long time since I updated my BLOG....huhu...heh...well,not a very long time lar...But still, that's not what my point is...

Argh! I can't believe that...that...that...i'll be having my 1st exam as a form 4 student in 2 more days..and the "BEST" part is.....that the first subject of the day is - Non-other than the famous yet so-so undeniably hard to learn....subject.....
*jeng*jeng*jeng*...BIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL......

bUt.....Yes..it is*for me* so hard to learn....I hate Bio coz my fear for BLOOD is so hard to control...and yet..I AM STILL STUDYING BIO!..how could this be?!argh!

And I still suck in EST...my most fear of all...PSYHIC!!!...andddddd.....P.J.K?huh...*better not say a word bout it*.....

Why i hate these subject?
EST: coz i suck at writing...and EST is about writing in FORMAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE..@.@....lagi lar saya gila!

PSYHIC: coz until now..I still don't understand what this subject is about.....all those calculating and motion and momentum and water rocket and...wow! slowww downnn...now...what topic r we in?argh!!!

P.J.K: no comment..i don't hate it..I don't love it...Its just that TEACHER LOFTI didnt teach anythin.....that day he promise us to teach about pjk..but guess what?! HE was toooo busy telling about ghost and dogs and dead dogs and bla bla bla.....

Just now,I went for my piano class and I suck at it already...well,just tell me what happen to sum1 who never touch it for 2 week?!*so preoccupied with study until I 4get about it oredy*huhu...I also suck while in the class...I totally ruin "Ponny" and again..my dynamics problem in " Sunshine Rag" haven't been fix...and I miss 3 music notes in "Tango"...fuh! and I'll be having my 3rd grade exam SOON!?....W.T.Heck?!

and earlier 2day,I went in late to PRS and everyone was like staring at me....Well,not everyone lar..but I can feel eyes looking at me at that time..and not to mention,there are juniors there too!..BAD EXAMPLE lar nie cece(me) satu nie...
And there goes the Choir..At least something amusing 2day...hehe...we did Good,I guess?...at least from my ears lar...not from other people's ears...but there's some part that I can't even catch the pitch..fuh! ~embarrassing~@.@

Argh! 1 more days left to study for BIO and SeJ...and i havent study yet!...
kay lar,toDDles Fellow Kind,Supportive and Loyal Readers....~Toddles~
*Maybe I'll be posting another post tonight or tomorrow..or...I don't know when...only God knows...so,sabar peminat...you guys will hear something from me soon..he he~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment