Sunday, May 24, 2009

FLASHBACKS! is so Fun!

I love flashbacks especially the happy ones...
Actually my Nokia Hp*the hp yg u can still pungut after buang sana anjing* broke down
and I dont have hp...

Then, I was so frustrated again after finding out that I lost my 016 number...
at first I tot I lost my Bro's number but that day my mom checked,she said the number yg ilang was mine...I went BERSERK!
I was running around the house like org gila coz I lost that number..

Patutla all these while I wonder that nobody came to look for me or sms me or even call me...so hairan but rupa2nya I lost my number pulak...


Okay,
back to the Hp thingy..

So,I found my old and rosak Nokia N73 *the hp mcm ckgu Maginis..kekeke*.. stuffed in my mum's drawer..
I fixed it and was so happy of coz..

As I was browsing through the hp stuff..I found these stuff inside it...
HEHEHE!!!

FLASHBACKS STARTS...

Keke...gadis KADAZAN terakhir...they're my cuz

My cuzzies!

Hehehe..I love this pix..Brings a lot of crazy moments...
If I'm not mistaken,it was sukan last year...
wakaka.....LOL,Celynn...
S.s drg tym di KFC..Nie lagi dua org budakz...S.S ja tau..haha..

2 comments:

Leona Wai said...

wakaka!!!wajah budak2!!

Celynn Claire said...

krang asam..men bida kalo muka sy candidd..

Post a Comment