Saturday, May 23, 2009

Careers?Family business?

This week is so weird..
Suddenly the career topic was talked abt a lot this week...
Which is so FREAKY and WEIRD!

The first was when I was chatting with Leon,Celine and Chelsea...
We were just talking abt our ambition and...
the four of us havent even decide on which job we want to take..
The second time was when Petrina asked me and celine on that same day...
owww kkkkay..
Super majorly weird?!

And then yesterday..
my dad asked me on which sector is developing in MaLAYSIA...
and what KK will be in the next 8 yrs..
I feel so weird coz my dad tiba2 ceramah me and my bro abt it...in the car...going to cT mall...
*It was meant for me and my sibling but they're still too young to understand*

At first I dont know what my dad's point is..
then after arriving at cT mall,
my dad continue the ceramah again..
*that's what happen to my dad if he starts a ceramah*
and he said that you cannot rely on ur study only..
bcoz u'll never know whether u'll get a job after graduating or not...
He said,"that's why u need to be multi-talented"
Now only I realise that all those ceramah was meant for me...
since I want to stop my piano class
*whish is very pain-in-the-ass for me*it was tiring*
he was trying to state that...
if la I didnt have any job after I graduate,
I would still continue my parent's business in music..since im playing music instrument..
all of us are except my mummy which is our manager..
he said that we could open a music class in Ethnic Channel Pro.
and the teachers will be me,my bro and 2 sis..

I got excited especially the part in which we get to become a music teacher...
hehe...
that'll be so cool..
then it'll be just like D'Angels...

THEN...
THE BEST PART IS TODAY...
He bought each of us a new instrument...
He was so semangat when it comes to music...
so we'll gonna play two instrument now...
SO COOL..


So now,
My bro will be playing Classical Guitar
and DRUMS!!!!

Kawaii...

MY 3rd SIS,Josselyn...
*which is new to music,since she didnt attend any music class*
will be playing GUITAR and
VOCALS!!!!
So cool...
She'll be like Taylor Swift!
haha..
and MILEY CYRUS...(eww@.@)

My youngest sis,Jasmine..
is playing keyboard and...
VIOLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me.LIKE.IT!

and
Lastly...
me??
I'll be playing...
*jeng*jeng*jeng!*

PIANO and
FLUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!



The bad part is I have to improve my breathing
which is super hard! T.T
THe best part it
I get to play something unusual....
hehe...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

syokk jua ! bha .. apa lagii.. buat band ! jaD femes ! hehehe

Celynn Claire said...

ooh jesz,i'd rather see you play violin tho. it will be super kick-ass cool. but flute is okay tho. so cool oh!!
lets do some jamming!!

~Jca~ said...

hehehe...it's all thanx to my dad...hehe..semangat btl dia...anyway,sy pun ada ckp sma dia yg sy mo violin...mo mati sy tiup nie flute bha...but he insist me play flute instead...

Leona Wai said...

ui,multi-talented btl oh family ko ni jesz!!!!
so btl la ko mo jd musician ni nnt???
bha sy p brguru dgn ko la ni!!!^^

~Jca~ said...

x sbgai life-tym career...tp yg mcm tlg2 ja...hehe...ko blajar DRUM dgn adik sy la...Hehehe^0^

Post a Comment