Monday, May 18, 2009

Komapta....Gamsahamnida

Hoho...

No worries...

I know u're suffering...
we all are
Sometimes I regret for bringing this matter and fussing abt it til evrybody's hurt...

Yes...

I know how it feels to fall in love...
Been there,done that...(hehe)
I don't blame you...
who could stop LOVE?
once you're in it,it'll be hard for to go out...

hehe...and...
Don't even bother to forget him...
I've been trying to 4get for a year or so...
It's hard...

Maybe this matter has something to do me...
I always prayed to GOD that someday he'll help me 4get him..
only now I know that I can only 4get someone if my friend like him too...
It's okay if you like him..
Then,i'll tell you my experience for these past month..
we'll be like sisters...haha....chewah!
I don't want him to be the path a friendship will end..
the more I think of it
I really don't know why I would fall for a "bikin panas;trip cool" guy like him
lawak owh when I come to think abt it

and,
Maybe after this,
I can 4get him...
(i hope so)

But you know what,
when I accidently said abt the matter on FB,
actually I was signifying my past experience in F.2
(all GK know abt that story,right?and I sure u know bt that side of a story too...)
I never tot u could terasa..
and...
when you post that comment..
I realise bout our situation...
then,
that's when that matter hit me...

Once again,
I'm really sorry for bringing this up...

I'm sorry too
becoz I didnt tegur you

I hope u'll understand
What I'm going through now
Is too painful for me
I dont intend to ignore you
But somehow
I just couldn't bear to face you and him

So Forgive me!
Biannhe...

So,
even if you try to talk to me..
I still couldn't do it...
maybe I'll be acting "cold" to you...
But
after I cool down,
then I'll tegur you...
I sorry
I hope u'll understand
Maybe,
I'll want to change place anywhere in class
So that i won't face him...

Huhu..
...LOVE is a BIG word...

and
one more thing,
you r not a BIaoTCH bha...
I only said that because I read ur blog
LOL^0^
U said it in ur blog
Im just against it...
When I said "until you change"
I meant it for evryone
"you" there doesnt mean YOU..
its like a saying,
Means that people should change the attitude
that others dont like abt somebody
Maybe I wrote it using the wrong sentence...
Maybe u look at it at a different perspective...
tarik balik la tue ayat...
bikin panaz owh tue ayat...
4get it la..

0 comments:

Post a Comment