Thursday, June 4, 2009

...Wind of change...

LOL...chishi...

This has nuthin to do with the title...
its actually the title of a actology...

Huhu...my cuti is so damn boring!
But at least I dont have to get up early everyday..
But..
what makes it more boring is that..
MY MUM took the broadband away from me.
which makes my life more boring than ever...
it sucks..
NOW,
she took the broadband away,
i had to make bargains with her...
its either wash the dishes..or do house chores..
urgghhh...this sucks..
and I "thought" holiday suppose to be "FUN"

Its been a while since I update my blog..
been very busy these couple of days..
busy sleeping..
busy playing games..."BORING GAMES"
busy...
busy...
busy...
Busy doing nothing..

Anyway,
Me and my family went to cp last monday..
we watched NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2..
which is amizingly funny..
I tot it was boring b4..
til joanne said it was funny
then,i decided to watch it and I dont regret a thing...
yeah,its was funny..
and the part where the 3 angels showed up and started singing..
they look like Jonas Brothers especially when they sang "lovebug"..

Suprisingly I saw my seniors there...
I saw Bradley, Ornel, Daniel, Jordan...and I think I saw his sis too...*Bradley's sister*
And later,
I saw Jane too..
and Sierra...
and dudes from La salle who i known in sunday school...
Well,it holidays..
so there's no suprise that everyone want to go to Centre Point...

I wonder how many would go to 1Borneo..
could be plenty,i guess?

Well,thats all for now...

Im suppose to go to KK today with GK but my mum forced me to go "sumwhere"
*couldnt tell*..
so I cant go hang out wit GK...huhu..T.T....

anyway,im signing off now...
from Facebook...
from Friendster*suprisingly,i still checked my Fs*
and abt to log off from Blogger after I post this...
so, Bub-bye...

Anyeong Gaseyo!..
*I wonder if ornel have any other words to teach me and Joanne*

0 comments:

Post a Comment