Sunday, May 17, 2009

I HOPE YOU READ THIS!!!

Have you ever wonder why GOD invented separation and LOVE and conflicts at the same time?

Well,i've been...

Whenever there's separation,some people would likely ask GOD "WHY?WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!??"

GOD answers(hehe..my own dialogue)

People separate only to find each other again...

Whenever there is love,people will simply said tell GOD,"I'm SO HAPPY...WILL HE BE MINE??"

God answer(hehe..my own dialogue again,dont blame GOD)

Depends,if you do something abt it..maybe he'll be urs someday...

And,
Whenever there's conflict...well..there's many type of conflicts,-work conflicts, school conflicts,family conflicts, friend conflicts and LOVE conflicts...

What im talking abt here is LOVE and FRIEND conflict combined together...

Whenever there's conflicts in the air,only then people will realise the existence of GOD and simply ask "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?"

Im not signifying anyone but ME...

Today has been a very moody day for ME...
The thing is...-I cried in church today...BIKIN MALU...
there's this uncle sat beside me was staring at me...I think the priest saw me crying too..
and the worst part is my parents were lyk kasi malu me again..huhu..jaat owh themm...My mom suddenly sang..."kasih tuhan melembut kan ginawo"..LOL....she was actually talking abt me..
because I cried during the song...
" Mengasihi,mengasihi lebih sungguh...
Tuhan lebih dulu mengasihi kepadaku...
Mengasihi,mengasihi lebih sungguh..."
Then it continues with mengampuni and menghargai...

I was really semangat to go to church today even though my dad marah2 in the car bcoz I was the last one to go into the car and my sistas is oredy late to go to Sunday.School...And I think I really learned a lot today...Very much everything abt friendship...

Well,that's what I'm having now..-a Friendship crisis-

I thank GOD becoz I'm in this situation...

EVEN THOUGH I AM REALLY HURT BY EVERY ACTION that she did...

It really hurts me most is that when he's with her-IN FRONT of me...
sometimes just a few inches from me...
It also hurt me that she oredy knew abt my feelings for him for a year and still - this could be avoided...
well,he was the one that changes me a lot..I never even cried for a guy like I did to him,I was acting kinda strange smpai my mom worried...I started acting kinda ber-jiwang *LOL* and a lil bit girlish..if dulu I only wore black clothes,now my wardrobe is full with rainbow colored shirts..

AND THE WORST IS...
the fact that he-......well,its up to her to figure it out...I even think of ending my life if I'd never see him ever again....

BUT,u know what?

I really lyk the phrase,
" EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"

God has his own ways too...

Hey friends or anyone who have friends and ever been to this situation....

DON'T you realise that,

these situation actually contribute a lot on ur friendship?

WE FIGHT ,and WE HATE...
- only to realise how fragile our friendship is..
- lyk I said,

GOD HAS HIS OWN WAYS

THIS IS
-his way of showing us how we never cared for each other before...
- his way of showing us and reminding us to keep improvising ourselves..
-his way of showing us how bad and selfish we've been and not realising other's feeling...
- his way of showing us to get back to reality adn care for others...
- his way of telling us what to do in this situation...

Remember this song?
" Mengasihi,mengasihi lebih sungguh...
Tuhan lebih dulu mengasihi kepadaku...
Mengasihi,mengasihi lebih sungguh..."
Then it continues with mengampuni and menghargai...



The song tells me to LOVE her even though she hurts me,
tells me to FORGIVE HER even though before this,I tell myself not to forgive her...
and
to CHERISH her as my BEST FRIEND and I really hope she'll consider me as her Best friend..
Becoz lately,
It saddens me because I feel so far from her even though she's beside me...
IT saddens me more than the thing with him..

It really touched me on how it really relate with this situation..

I was really hurt by her actions and
I hope she'll never do that to anybody ever again...

It really hurts...

she's been to this situation where we get hurt bcoz there's others who lyk ur crush too...
at least ko bru skejap...
Me? I like him for a year oredy...

well,u know what..I think he lyks u too....hehe...
and Ifthings work out with you guys...
I really don't want to be the pole between u guys..
(pissstttt...*whispering* I am oredy a pole just by looking at my body...haha)

one things for sure..he'll never like me...
at least you have done something to get closer to him..
like god says ( my dialogue)
"Depends,if you do something abt it..maybe he'll be urs someday..."

and,most important!
I dont want any of us to fight...
REMEMBER: I'm the one suffering here..not you guys...
So, IT HURTS me MORE if you guys fight...

YOU ARE NOT A BIaoTCh,okay!
This is my word! Which comes from my heart!
Well,itu pun if u promise u'll change...
for the sake of others and urself...

Becoz I dont like other people messing with GK's members..
"YOU MESS WITH ONE,YOU MESS WITH US ALL"

nobody's a BIaoTCH
until she's been called that and still ACT like one
You are not a BIaoTCH....!!!
I AM SO SURE U're a good girl...
u're just innocent
*sorry to say this! but no worries..I'm innocent too bha...haha*
and naive
*even though I dont even know what naive means*

I HOPE YOU READ THIS!!!
i meant for those involve in this...

and lastly,

L-O-V-E is really a B-I-G Word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment