Monday, March 9, 2009

*untitled*(is this called title too?)

Right now,Im pretty bored...dont know what to do....already watch ryanhiga's vid a couple of time and still bored...

Oh ya,have you guys seen his new vid- Why did Chris Brown Hit Rihanna?havent? check it out on http://www.youtube.com/ryanhiga(*click here*it will navigate you there*)
*trying to promote ryanhiga*haha...

Anyway,I changed my template after I knew from Leona and Jo-N that Leno has used Grumpy Toast before...I dont want to be accused Poser or anythin'...so I changed it...Sorry Leno...

And, we did -like 20% of our Edible Project today...thats a great achievement for us..since we did nothin last Saturday...So,thats how my life goes today...

I hate tomorrow.SCHOOL'S BACK!...argh! I'll be stressing myself again....with all those Exam's results -I think I could die right now..I HATE TOMORROW!

My to do list today~
-Get Myself ready to face FAILURE!
- Get a good voice for tomorrow's choir practice...
*Owh,I am -so gonna suck tomorrow*
- Get ready to get back to making food for Edible again!

Argh! Sometimes my life sucks!
ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
*screaming*


Done screaming,
I better get some sleep now...

Goodniteys!

Love,
xJeszx

2 comments:

Jaceyy Aiden said...

Haha..i've watched the vid bout a week ago. The funny part.."owh now you're an umbrella expert?"
cracks up my funny bone >.<

Leno said...

lol it's ok bh ntg wrong pun... I'm not using it ordy mah...

Post a Comment