Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hah...wHat a VeRRRYY BADDDD DAy!

Argggg...I havin' a pretty bad day today....

Early morning sdh kana marah MUM! So that really spoiled my mood for the whole day....I hate this! Luckily during choir practice,there's Audrey to calm me..but then,i started pissing off everybody again...cannot do well during Edible meeting just now at my house...I think cat,Leona and Celine are pissed at me for acting such a BAD ASS the whole time..SORRRRRRYYYYYY GALLLLSSS! I really am! i WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING RUDE AND BEINGS SO b*TCHY!*sorry for using that word*

I was disappointed too..especially with the Edible..its all the starch's fault..if it sticks,we would have finished something today...I even cried in front of my parents for it...and as usually.....THEY LAUGHS!!!!so jahat bha them....but when I think about it again..it is really funny...I was acting kinda or more like a kid,who doesn't get her Ice-cream....LOL..

Hope we'll be able to finish it by MONDAY!..arg...luckily there's no choir on monday..awang wanna go celebratin'...haha..happy celebratin' AWANG!

AT LAST! EXAMS OVER!!!!
Im so fuckin' HAPPY!

That all readers...toddles~

2 comments:

Celynn Claire said...

no worrys jesz. i wasnt pissed at all.

~Jca~ said...

thanx so much for not pissing off on me...

Post a Comment