Sunday, March 29, 2009

LOL-ing hard!*doesnt make sense*

hehe...its been a while since I post anything...and rite now....believe it or not..Im in QTech Cyber...surfin' the internet and posting my blog..LOL so funny.. our Celcom broadband broke down,that explains why im not on9 in 2 weeks..
luckily for me,there r girls here at QTECH cyber in Millenium too..he he..before we jln kaki from ruma,my bro forced me to disguise as a boy...and I think I suck hard on it..I look like a sissy than a boy...I was nervous too before entering here...takut2 nnt all d boys juz stare at me but now,thats not what happen at all...Im enjoyin my moment here...with all the gamers...I've just tried to play crysis but so lama to load, so i quit..then i play,Need For Speed n' as usual, I won d first race*as easy as breathin la*kacang ony la*...but legging the game owh..noob la.!so i quit the game and begn checkin my fs and myyearbook..

"oi,ssedia! (moments later) alala...kalah"..(conversation of a gamer here)
haha..another gamer loses..funny diz..Its lyk they r shouting in d cyber...signaling their teammates...nie lg my bro,busy playin LEFT 4 DEAD....creepy owh..especially the witch,she was crying and it sound horrifying...If u shot her,she will jump at you...and the zombies is so many...theres this tym,my bro was circled by many zombies....I just laugh at him..

sooo....ya here i am enjoyin my weekend in a cyber...fun isnt it...hope my dad fixed the broadband a.s.a.p....okay la,i want to go play some more game...I've oways wanted to try Luna Online..the people in d r adorable...he he...dont blame me for admiring them..Im a girl-remember?

okay,gotta quit now..wanna continue playin...bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment