Wednesday, May 20, 2009

im not ready...=.=

I'm not ready...

To face FAILURE...
I think I'm gonna fail HISTORY!

Last time I almost fail owh!
ALMOST!

Just now,I help celynn and quin and "terer" with their Kebajikan thingy
*si terer no.1 nie,ony GK ja tau..if u wanna know who is it,ask me personally*
ya...I help them...
So kind kan me?
Wanna know what I do??
I JUST WATCH...haha...

Anyway, I go blablabla abt SEJARAH just now...
the 3 of us*GK* can't do it...
but terer can...
hish....me.so.jealous...
but I only believe heR if the result kuar oredy...


okay...
I read ur blog..
so..
is he going after this holiday?

....I'm not ready....

I wonder why I can't cry when a very painful event happen
then,
I watched OPraH after I came back from school
...and found out that there r others like me...

Before this I cant even express my sadness so much
only little tears came out
in order to let the tears fall
I use "alat bantuan"

when I'm sad
I suddenly like to watch KOREAN drama
hehe..
this time its Boys Over Flower
and I also hear sad songs...
These are my "alat bantuan"
they oways makes me cry
so after this
dont hairan if I use a lot of korean words...
hehe...

...hehe...
I oways day-dreaming owh lately..
...its weird...

...I'm not ready...
=.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment