Monday, June 15, 2009

Life isnt easy...with school...



Ugg...School's reopen!

OMG!This gonna kill me...

Although my cuti isnt that great but schools is more worse...
Ugg..havent been onlining for a long tym now,and i didnt even know whats goin on wit my friends...especially wit Joanne...my friend is in crisis while im in my home..sleeping!

Homework?
I havent finished my Chemist hwork..ohGod..save me from Teacher Pat!...please!

Anyway,
Its been a crazy but amazingly fun and awkward week...
Especially when I go back to Kg in Kuala Penyu..Its been a while since I went there..
and i cant beliave they got proper roads on the roadway entering my kampung..

Nad just now,
me and my family celebrated Father's day for my grandpa...
and my father is so drunk..

My father is so weird when he's drunk..
he'll start lecturing people when he's drunk...
I'm used to his gaya oredy..
well,since im the oldest,i'll know it when he's drunk...
and ya..
when he starts lecturing..
i'll be the one who's gonna hear it..
not becoz i wan to but i had to..
if i didnt hear it,he'll get mad again..

Okay,done wit the lecturing thing,
hehehe...i gain a new experience!
I went shopping at 1Borneo...on my own..
well,im wit my bro and sis but without my parents..
Oh God,those 5 hrs is tiring but at least i got wat I wanted..
And I almost bankcrupt ow..
I buy a lot of things but not like the rich kids who buys expensive stuff...
coz i still want to keep my money...
ohya,TUnes closed down,
so kesian ow..
i dont know why the close it..
my parents love to shop there...
and now,its gone..huhuT.T

I cant believe I bought a guy shirt for the 1st tym...in CT Mall...
I dont have any experience in doing that..

I hope celine like this...
huhu..T.T..sorry cel if it sucks...


I think this shirt sucks...

2 comments:

Leona Wai said...

now i know jesz...
pa yg kmu ckp d labri..XD

Celynn Claire said...

i lab it

Post a Comment