Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tagged by Leona

Diz one is from Leona,she tagged me bcoz she say that I'm always stress and AGREE with her 100%..Yeah,I'm so stress that-that is all I do in school everyday..

First Tag Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.

1. I..err....hmmm...like to sleep?hehe..
2. I love korean love story...hmm..but it don't have to be korean la..any country can be accepted oso...
3. I love to read love stories and adventures stuffs.
4. I hate people who complains....for me,its the reason you get stress all day..believe me..
5. I don't like posers...but I frgive those who poser me accidently...
6. I like to dance but I love music
7. I fall in love very easily...
8. I don't judge a person by its psyhically but by what that person do to me...but i do judge a book by its cover though
9. I want to be a successful woman with a the perfect job and a nice family when I grow fully up..
10. I still love DBSK!
11. I love rock music better than sentimental BUtttttttt...I love popular classical favourite...how la that?
12. I love and fanatic with games..I don't game everyday but once I found a game for me,I surely cannot resist it..I love on9 ones...
13. <- I hate this number,its kinda freaky>>>!
14. I don't like my life but LOVE it!
15. I think I'm a some sort of a tomboy but I don't hang out with boys...
16.and Lastly, I am a STRAIGHT edge girl...

At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Second Tag direction-

List 5 things that has to something to do with you.
~ Long hair
~ 25 June
~ The oldest in the family
~ Blog-> Extremely Me
~ Piano

5 things you love the most.
~God
~My family
~My friends
~My life
~My stuff

5 things you hate the most.
~ People talking about me,whether its bad or good..but I prefer good lar..
~ People calling me names I don't like
~ People stereotype me..
~ People who hurt me
~ People who misuderestimate me..


5 things beside you.
~My laptop
~My mom's computer
~the printer
~ Celcom Broadband
~Me Mom's Magazine

5 things you need the most
~Jesus Christ,My Saviour and God
~My family
~MY friends
~MY Heart
~myself

tagged :

Dunno...maybe everybody oredy tagged me..

1 comments:

delete said...

ahahahah, apain :D

Post a Comment