Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good Girls Gone Bad!!!

OMG!!! I will never forget the day I went to the coolest party EVER!!!!! Joanne, u r the coolest!!! I'm still remembering that day owhh.... I drank red wine and guess what?? I got drunk and dance!! OMG! I never been so confident ever in my whole life...maybe its the effect of the alcohol...

I was really having fun until I forgot abt taking pictures...Fireworks and music pumpin' and dance...what could possibly go wrong..and Joanne's was fussing and stressing abt people will got bored...Who could possibly be bored at Joanne's party?! It was the coolest..I dare whoever dare to say the party's boring..haha..anyway,
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN JOANNE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank God kamu tia bored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love yaaaa !! hehehe

Leona Wai said...

joan lesbian!!!!
haha!

~Jca~ said...

haha..napa pula si Joanne les??oh..yg dia ckp i love ya??

Post a Comment