Saturday, April 18, 2009

EXPERIENCED THE UNEXPERIENCE

People say u’ll experience a whole new world with different people…It happened last Friday when me, Celynn, Mye and Mich went to KK to look for Joanne’s birthday present…hehe…(busted for not buying it earlier)…Actually the trip was only consist of me, celynn and mye but Mye force Mich to go too…So, that’s how the adventure started… We started walking to the bus station near the “Pasar Tamu” and along the journey, it was like taking a trip to the walk filled with perverts/bad people… no wonders bha coz Mich was wearing a skirt that day… So,we walked even faster, avoiding the perverts around us..then,we arrived at the station..exhausted and decided to take the air-conditioned bus..to our surprised that, Ryan,Zach, Isaac Zebedee and Advent were there too..on the same bus..so me and Celynn went for the front sit..and I slept like a baby after that…

Then,we arrived at Wisma kebudayaan(If I’m not mistaken)…Then we and the boys go on our separate ways…don’t know where they gone to,maybe the cyber or movies,who cares…

Then, we went to cp…I almost got hit by a taxi owh..Luckily, the driver is not speeding… We walk and decided to go to warisan first…Our first stop was SOX World..Celynn wanted to buy new socks as she was suffering like He** without her socks…then,we went to look for Joanne’s present…YeAY! We went into Roxy *God,that was the first time I entered that shop* and I was so mesmerized by the stuff there…I wish I had a lot of money..I’m really dying to buy those Roxy’s hat and handbag…which cost like RM99.90 and RM149.90..hu hu…but if I had bought it that day,I will never regret it..It’s worth buying,right?...but i didnt..huhu..Then,we went to F.O.S...there we found the give for Joanne..*hope she like it*...after that,went to cp to eat...the first restaurant we went was like so annoying..the people won't layan us and even layan other people..I'm guessing there the religious type,won't layan the christian type of people..huhu...its very sad when there's still people like these in the world...why can't we united as a Malaysian?!huh... Anyway,mye started counting til 20 sec coz if they still don't want to layan us,we leave..and guess what?they still don't layan us..huhu..then, we wnt to the food court..ordered chicken rice...we want to ordered cold water instead of fancy drinks to save money and the confusing part..the guy said "we don't have air sejuk" and we were like "what?!"..how could you not have water if u r making drinks..senang ja bah mo bt air sejuk,just put some ice in the water..so we ordered juices and milo and lemon tea ping and teh c ping*if im not wrong*...still wondering why they could serve juice if they dont have water...weird owh...

While eating, mich started telling stories abt how she saw rats running around in the food court..and I was feeling disgust by the condition there...eww..but its okay la..and there's guys there whistling at us..maybe at Mich and Mye...

Lastly,after eating, we went jalan2...window shopping and I bought a shower cream at elianto and it smells good...I finally found the perfect scent for me...yeay!! I love the green tea scent...don't poser people!hehe..please...I really love this an I hate it when u r walking around with its smell..*hehe..kidding..just being greddy...muahahaha*

Then, went back home using a bus..and again,I slept in the bus...so tired ba...but it was an unforgetable day..I really have fun *dunno abt the others,hope they have fun as I am*...We entered a shop,which is gold-glittered in colour..It was so cool,if only we could take pictures of that store...and we even pose on the banners in warisan..LOL...sorry for not taking lots of pictures...I hope Celynn would give some of her pictures to me...I'm really sad that I don't own any camera as my friends have...Anyway,that's all for now...ta ta...



0 comments:

Post a Comment